Last Update: June 1, 2022
We may collect, process, and store your personal data in the United States and other countries where our servers (or the servers of our service providers) reside. Please be aware that the privacy protections and legal requirements, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, in some of these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country. You hereby agree with and consent to the transfer of your personal data to the United States and other countries where we operate and where our service providers operate.
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to our collection and processing of your information or to the transfer of your personal data to the United States and other countries. You may withdraw your consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes, including to provide and improve our Service to you, as described more fully below.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Identifiers and contact information, such as first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, unique personal identifiers, online identifiers, IP address, or other similar identifiers
- Demographic information, such as gender and date of birth
- Professional or employment related information, such as company name or current or past job history
- Usage Data such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- Inferences drawn from other personal information, such as personal preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes)
We obtain the categories of Personal Data listed above from the following categories of sources: directly from you as described herein, indirectly from your activity on the Service, and from third-parties that interact with us in connection with our Service.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Alliance Solutions Group of CT, LLC d/b/a The McIntyre Group uses your Personal Data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may also disclose Personal Data for business purposes to the following categories of third parties:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures
- To our affiliates for related business purposes
In addition, we use and disclose Personal Data collected through the Services as we believe to be necessary to appropriate:
- As permitted by applicable law
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may also use and disclose Personal Data collected through this Service in other ways, with your consent.
We also use and disclose Personal Information we collect passively as described below, under “Passive Information Collection and Use.” In addition, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form (such as anonymized, masked, or de-identified information) for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as Personal Data as long as it is combined.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Data.
Passive Information Collection and Use
As you navigate the Service, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information), using various technologies. We passively collect and use information in a variety of ways, including:
THROUGH YOUR BROWSER AND DEVICE
Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, and Internet browser type and version. We collect Device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Your selection of the “Do Not Track” option provided by your browser may not have any effect on our collection of cookie information for analytic and internal purposes. The only way to completely opt out of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technologies is to actively manage the settings on your browser or Device to delete and disable cookies and other tracking/recording tools. Please note, depending on your type of Device or browser, it may not be possible to delete or disable all tracking mechanisms on your Device.
Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits this Service, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Service, helping diagnose server problems, and administering this Service.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. To avoid use of this information for advertising by these third-party ad partners, you can change your browser settings to reject cookies or to notify you when cookies are set and you could select the Do Not Track option on your browser, though we have no control over and cannot confirm whether these third-party ad partners honor the Do Not Track browser signal. Additionally, many advertising companies are members of the NAI or DAA and/or provide opt-outs on those industry pages at networkadvertising.org/choices or aboutads.info/choices.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Use of Information for Marketing Purposes
We may send you regular promotional communications about our services. Such promotional materials may use the “TalentLaunch” OR the Alliance Solutions Group of CT, LLC d/b/a The McIntyre Group brand and may be sent to you via different channels, such as: email, phone, SMS text messages, postal mailings, and third party social networks.
In order to provide you with the best personalized experience, sometimes these communications may be tailored to your preferences (for example, as you indicate these to us, as we may have inferred from your Site visits, or based on the links you click in our emails). When required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before starting these activities. In addition, you may withdraw your consent (opt-out) at any time.
In particular, you can opt-out from receiving marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each email. If you can sign-in to your account, you may be able to change your communication preferences under the relevant section of the Service. You can also contact us using the contact details provided below to opt-out from receiving marketing-related communications.
Please note that even if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications, you might still receive administrative communications from us, such as technical updates of our products, order confirmations, notifications about your account activities, and other important notices.
Links To Other Sites
General Principles for the Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data will be collected, stored, processed and transmitted in accordance with our established policies and applicable federal, state, local and foreign laws, rules and regulations.
Our with respect to the processing of personal information are as follows: (1) personal information will be processed fairly and lawfully, (2) personal information will be collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed for incompatible purposes, (3) personal information we collect will be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and processed, (4) personal information we collect will be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date to the best of our ability, (5) personal information we collect will be retained as identifiable data for no longer than necessary to serve the purposes for which the personal information was collected, and (6) personal information will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal information, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
If we engage in the processing of personal information for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, we will provide notice of these changes, the purposes for which the personal information will be used, and the recipients of personal information.
Choices and Access
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information. We provide you with the opportunity to receive information by email, regular mail or telephone calls from us, or third parties which may be of interest to you, including information relating to new products and services offered on the Service by us or other third parties. If you do not want to receive any information by email, regular mail or telephone calls, you may opt-out of further communications at any time by: (i) sending us an email at IT@mytalentlaunch.com; or (ii) writing to us at 6161 Oaktree Blvd., Suite 300, Independence, Ohio 44131, Attention: IT Department. Please note that we can only comply with requests relating to email, regular mail or telephone communications we provide. If you no longer wish to receive further information by email, regular mail or telephone from any third party, you will need to contact such third party directly to opt-out of further communications being provided to you. We will seek to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
If applicable, and you would like to review, correct, update, or delete the personal information that you have provided via this Service, please contact us. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate personal information. Except as otherwise set forth in this Policy, we will only use personal information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by you. To the extent necessary for these purposes, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is accurate, complete, current and relevant to our intended use.
Your Rights Over Your Information
By law, you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include the following:
- fair processing of your personal data and transparency over how we use your personal data;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you, in certain situations;
- receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and have the right to transmit that data to a third party, in certain situations;
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means that produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you; and
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email, call, or write to us with the following: (1) enough information to identify you; (2) proof of your identity and address; and (3) the information to which your request relates.
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) grants users of our Service that are California residents certain rights in regards to our collection of personal information. These rights include:
- The right to request the disclosures of (1) what personal information has been collected; (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected; (3) the business or commercial purpose for collection or selling personal information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information; and (5) the specific pieces of personal information we have collected;
- The right to request the deletion of their personal information that has been collected; and
- The right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
Under the CCPA, a data subject may only make a personal information request twice in a:
12-month period. We will endeavor to respond to such personal information request within
45 days following our receipt of the personal information request.
Additionally, if you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at our designated address and receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and
- The names and address of third parties that received such information, or if the nature of their business cannot be determined from the name, then examples of the products or services marketed.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. You may make such a request by calling 216-654-0066.
To exercise your rights as described herein, you may submit a verifiable consumer request to us (as described above) by contacting us via the contact methods provided in the CONTACT US section below. We will not discriminate in any way against any users of the Site that exercise their rights provided by law.
We have implemented security measures designed to protect personal information provided by you against unauthorized access and use. Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and any information disclosed online can potentially be collected and used by parties other than the intended recipient. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the CONTACT US section below.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Child(ren)”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.