The McIntyre Group hopes to make getting paid a seamless transaction for you each week. The following process will ensure the effortless receipt of your weekly paycheck. PeopleNet is our online time tracking software. It is completely mobile-friendly and very easy to use. You’ll be able to log in virtually anywhere, including the web, or on your smartphone or tablet, to record your time and attendance.
How to enter your time:
Follow these steps to register and begin entering your time. Please wait until after your assignment starts to register with Peoplenet.
Prior to accessing the system, please review the registration and time entry guides provided on this link: Hours Guide and Video
Follow these steps to register and begin entering your time:
1. Go to mypeoplenet.com (If you forget that link, you can always come back to our website and click on the TIMECARD link in the website menu)
2. Click on Create an Account to register
3. Log In with your User ID and Password
4. Select the correct week ending date to open your time card and enter your time for that week.
5. Please Submit your time by Sunday evening each week to ensure that your hours are approved and processed to payroll on time. Saved time is not sent to payroll.
PeopleNet will send you email reminders on Fridays at 5PM and Mondays at 8AM if you have not entered any time for the week. Please add DoNotReply@peoplenet-us.com to your safe senders list to ensure you receive this email reminders. To ensure that you are paid on time, submit all time by Sunday evening each week.
As always, we are available to assist you with any issues you may have. Please contact your recruiter or you can also email email@example.com with questions or concerns.